- Completed New Appointment Form
- Chair’s letter of invitation for unpaid visit
- Current CV or Resume
- Completed University of Pittsburgh Residency Certification Form/Address Change
- Certificate of English Language Fluency
- Email Address Form
- DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor Status
- Most recent I-94
- Copy of Visa/Permanent Resident/Passport
- Full Research Visitor Agreement signed by Visitor, Visiting Institution, and Department Chair for University of Pittsburgh
- For the unpaid visiting researcher who is self-funded, he/she must sign the Full Research Visitor Agreement as both the Visitor and Visiting Institution.
- Export Controls Review Clearance (http://www.research.pitt.edu/exco-visitors)
- Restricted Party Screening (RPS) Results (http://www.research.pitt.edu/exco-restricted-parties)
*The RPS, Export Controls Review Clearance, and Full Research Visitor Agreement must be completed for the reappointment of any unpaid visiting researcher for whom these documents were not previously executed.
THE COMPLETED APPOINTMENT FORM/EMPLOYEE RECORD (ER) MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH ORIGINAL AND ONE COPY OF ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION